CODE OF BUSINESS CONDUCT
Cummins ethics and governance initiatives are built around the 10 Statements of Ethical Principles in the
Code of Business Conduct:
- We will follow the law – everywhere.
- We will embrace diverse perspectives and backgrounds and treat all people with dignity and respect.
- We will compete fairly and honestly.
- We will avoid conflicts of interest.
- We will demand that everything we do leads to a cleaner, healthier and safer environment.
- We will protect our technology, our information and our intellectual property.
- We will demand that our financial records and processes are clear and understandable.
- We will strive to improve our communities.
- We will communicate with honesty and integrity.
- We will create a culture where all employees take responsibility for ethical behavior.